SwitchED 2 will be open for pupils to start from September 2017.
If you are interested please contact us for more information and also visit our site for updates on the SwitchED 2 progress.
Once you have chosen this project we will keep you updated all the way and you will be invited to key events such as open days and charity events.
SCHOOLS / PROVIDERS
We are running several programmes for young people to access.
- Year 6/7 secondary school transition
- Key Stage 3 energising projects
- Key Stage 4 alternative curriculum
Parent Information & Online Safety
8:30 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:30
10:30 - 10:50
10:50 - 12:00
12:00 - 1:00
1:00 - 3:15
Maths, English, Science & ICT
Portfolio Vocational Work
Prepare & Make Lunch
SwitchED 2 You Choose & Achieve!
- Choose what vocation you would like to study:
Hospitality, Motor Vehicle, Outdoor Ed or Land Based
- Choose which level is best for you - Entry level, Level 1 or Level 2
- Choose the size of study - Award, Certificate or Diploma
- Choose your vocational units
- Choose your sides personal & social development units
- Choose & Achieve!
Each of the levels skills and abilities are outlined below, after the referral a period of assessment will be carried out to find the right level for each pupil. The qualifications have the flexibility to use the levels above and below to further personalise the curriculum to best suit needs.
These charts give you the equivalent qualifications / job levels and a progress route for further learning.
What we offer at SwitchED 2